- All Categories
- Thule 901003 Tepui Low-Pro 3 Rooftop Tent*
The Thule Tepui Low-Pro 3 tent is a lightweight rooftop tent made for three people. The ultra low profile design folds down to a sleek 25 cm making this a fuel-efficient pick for year-round adventures.
- Sleeps 3 people.
- Windows are equipped with adjustable canopies to guard against sun, rain and wind.
- Stay organized with four large internal pockets to store your gear.
- Mosquito screens allow for airflow while keeping bugs outside.
- The breathable ripstop polyester tent material is flame retardant as well as UV and mildew resistant.
- Cellulized honeycomb fiberglass base is light weight, sturdy and 100% recyclable.
- Solid internal frame is made from wrapped aluminum.
- The aluminum ladder extends easily to match the height of your vehicle, even on rugged terrain or sloped campsites.
- Universal mounting brackets fit the tent to most roof racks (see guidelines below).
- Includes a comfortable 5cm high-density foam mattress with washable cotton cover.
- Patented ZipperGimp easily attaches the canopy to the tent base.
- Sleeping capacity: 3 people.
- Max internal height: 107 cm (42in)
- Max weight capacity: 272 kg (600 lbs)
- Dimensions (Open): 242 x 143 x 125 cm (95 x 56 x 49 in)
- Dimensions (Closed): 122 x 143 x 25 cm (48 x 56 x 10 in)
- Sleeping footprint: 241 x 147 cm (95 x 58 in)
- Weight: 55 kg (120 lbs)
- Minimum bar spread: 82 cm (32 in)
- Vehicle mounting: Side and rear opening.
- Base construction: Tepui Tec (cellulized thermoplastic honeycomb fiberglass)
- Canopy fabric: 3000WP breathable ripstop polyester, UV and mildew resistant; flame retardant.
- Mosquito Screens: Yes
- Internal frame: 16mm (5/8 in) wrapped aluminum
- Seasons: All
- Colour: Light Gray
- Model number: 901003