The Thule 993005 OutWay Platform 2 bicycle carrier fits vehicles with rear spoilers and sits high enough up to keep the license plate and taillights visible.
- Maximum-strength steel cables secure bike rack to vehicle assuring the safest and most convenient installation.
- Folds up flat for convenient storage.
- Integrated locking knobs secure bikes to rack and rack to car.
- Two removable and adjustable arms secure bikes to rack.
- Torque limiting and locking arm knobs click when enough pressure is applied.
- Rear hatch and trunk can be opened when rack is on (but no bikes on).
- Raised platform offers improved taillights and license plate visibility.
- Fits bike wheel bases up to 127 cm (50”)
- Wheels easily secured down with long ratcheting wheel straps.
- See the Thule Buyer’s Guide for fit compatibility.
- Carries 2 bikes.
- Twin hook attachments plus rubber protection pads securely hold carrier to vehicle.
- Easy and fast installation of rack thanks to torque limiting tightening system and simple user interface.
- Max number of bikes: 2
- Load capacity: 30 kg (66 lbs)
- Max per bike weight: 15 kg (33 lbs)
- Dimensions: 59 x 127 x 120 cm (23 x 50 x 47 in)
- Folded dimensions: 24 x 78 x 54 cm (9.4 x 30.7 x 21.3 in)
- Weight: 12.5 kg (27.6 lbs)
- Distance between bikes: 18.5 cm (7 in)
- Max tire width: 3 in
- Max wheelbase: 1270 mm (50 in)
- Colour: Black/aluminum
- Model #: 993005